Do you want to listen to some of the best Haryanvi songs this weekend? Look no further! We have compiled a list of 10 great Haryanvi hits that you should definitely check out. From foot-tapping beats to soothing melodies, get ready to discover an amazing collection of music from the heart of India.
Why Haryanvi songs?
Haryanvi songs are known for their catchy tunes and heartwarming lyrics. They often tell stories of love, loss, and hope, and they always seem to put a smile on your face. Whether you’re in the mood for a upbeat song to dance to or a slow ballad to help you relax, there’s a Haryanvi song out there for you. Here are just a few of the many reasons why Haryanvi songs are so great:
1. They’re incredibly catchy.
2. The lyrics are usually very relatable.
3. The beats are perfect for dancing.
4. They often have a message of hope and love.
5. They always seem to make you smile.
10 Haryanvi Songs Every Student Should Listen To
If you’re a fan of Haryanvi music, then you know that there are some great songs out there that every student should listen to. Here are some of our favorites:
1. “Dhoniye Ni Aaja” by Amit Saini Rohtakiya This song is all about working hard and never giving up on your dreams, no matter what anyone else says. It’s an inspiring track that will get you pumped up for whatever challenges you’re facing in life.
2. “Garmi” by Deepak Thakur This catchy tune is perfect for getting those summertime vibes going. It’s all about enjoying the moment and living life to the fullest.
3. “Lakk Mera Patla” by Jyoti Gill This song is a great motivator for when you’re feeling down about yourself. It’s all about embracing your own uniqueness and being confident in who you are.
4. “Chal Maar” by Sapna Chaudhary This upbeat track is perfect for when you need a pick-me-up. It’s all about having fun and enjoying the moment, no matter what anyone else thinks.
5. “Tere Kol” by Raju Punjabi This uplifting and inspirational song is all about staying strong no matter what life throws your way. It’s a great reminder to keep your head up and stay focused on your goals.
6. “Jabar Bharota” by Anu Kadyan This playful track is about being confident in yourself and living your life on your own terms. It’s a great reminder to be true to who you are and never give up on your dreams.
7. “Gajban Pani Ne Chali” by Sapna Chaudhary & Vijay Varma This song is all about having fun and celebrating the little things in life. It’s an uplifting reminder that even when times are tough, there are still things to be thankful for and enjoy.
8. “Chori Chori Dono Ko Mil Jaaye” by Gajender Phogat & Sonika Singh This romantic track is perfect for those days when you just need some music to set the mood for love and romance. It’s sweet and lighthearted, perfect for any student in need of some musical inspiration!
9. “Kala Tikka” by Raj Mawer This song is about never giving up and always chasing after your dreams. It’s an empowering reminder of what you can accomplish if you just keep working hard and never give up.
10. “Rang Gora” by Kaka This track is all about embracing your own distinctive style and not worrying about what anyone else thinks. It’s a great reminder to stay true to yourself and your own individual path in life.
Top 5 Songs for A Breakup
1. “Tum Hi Aana” by Jubin Nautiyal
2. “Koi Vi Nahi” by Shirley Setia and Gaurav Dagaonkar
3. “Ik Vaari Hor Soch Lae” by Ayushmann Khurrana
4. “Tareefan” by Badshah feat. Aastha Gill 5. “Pee Loon” by Mohit Chauhan
Other Popular Haryana Songs
There are plenty of other great Haryanvi songs out there, and we’ve compiled a list of some of the most popular ones for you to check out this weekend. From classic hits to modern bangers, there’s something for everyone in this collection of tunes. So, without further ado, here are the other popular Haryanvi songs you should listen to this weekend:
1. “Chal Mere Ghar” by Amanushka Sharma
2. “Dharti Ka Veer” by Jyoti Nooran
3. “Gulaabo” by Amit Saini Rohtakiya
4. “Haryana Roadways” by Vikas Kumar
5. “Jind Mahi” by Diljit Dosanjh
6. “Koi Nahin Mera” by Sonu Kakkar
7. “Lakdi Ki Kathi” by Kailash Kher
8. “Mhare Hiwade Mein Jogi Ban Gaya Re” by Preeti & Pinky
9 .”Nimbooda Nimbooda” from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
10.”Patola” by Guru Randhawa
11.”Pee Loon” from Once Upon a Time in Mumbai
12.”Saiyaan Ji” by Neha Kakkar & Nikhil D’Souza
13.”Tere Bina Zindagi Se Koi Shik